Unicef UK annual report 2015
In 2015, supporters helped Unicef UK raise a record £100.7 million for children in danger, according to our latest annual Trustees Report.
Your support helped us provide:
- Emergency aid for children in 19 countries and regions
- 24 million tetanus vaccines for mums and babies through our Pampers 1 pack = 1 vaccine campaign
- 1 million sets of winter clothing for the children of Syria
- 1,400 temporary schools for children affected by the earthquakes in Nepal
- and much, much more.
In the UK:
- 90 per cent of maternity units are working towards our Baby Friendly standards
- More than 1.3 million children now attend a Rights Respecting School.
- 76,000 people signed our petition to protect children caught in wars and disasters.
Thank you to everyone who helped us achieve so much for children in 2015.