Ways to give or fundraise in memory
Giving in memory is a touching and appropriate way to celebrate the life of someone special; whether by a collection at their funeral or a donation to mark an anniversary or other meaningful date. There are plenty of ways to give in memory:
- Download our In Memoriam form and send it to us at the address provided.
- Set up an online tribute page for friends and family to donate and leave personalised tributes.
- Request donations in lieu of flowers or collect funeral donations. We can provide funeral collection envelopes to help you collect donations.
- Change children’s lives with an Inspired Gift, which you can personalise in memory of your loved one.
- Set up a regular gift.
- Do something amazing and take on a challenge event.
If you have any questions or would like further information about donating or fundraising in memory please get in touch with our In Memory Giving Team– we would be delighted to hear from you.