Give in memory
Remember someone special a gift in their memory
A gift in memory of a loved one is a wonderful tribute to their life, and a touching way to help our work for children in danger around the world. Gifts given in tribute help our work to reach the most vulnerable and marginalised children all over the world, providing the help they need when they need it most.
A gift in memory of any size will help Unicef to change and transform the lives of children in danger around the world. There are lots different ways to give in tribute to a loved one to choose from, and we would be delighted to answer any questions you may have about making a gift in memory.
Ways to give or fundraise in memory
- Download our In Memoriam form and send it to us at the address provided.
- Set up an online tribute page for friends and family to donate and leave personalised tributes.
- Request donations in lieu of flowers or collect funeral donations. We can provide funeral collection envelopes to help you collect donations.
- Change children’s lives with an Inspired Gift, which you can personalise in memory of your loved one.
- Set up a regular gift.
- Do something amazing and take on a challenge event.
Giving in memory is a touching and appropriate way to celebrate the life of someone special; whether by a collection at their funeral or a donation to mark an anniversary or other meaningful date. All donations in memory help our vital work for children all over the world.
If you have any questions or would like further information about donating or fundraising in memory please get in touch with our In Memory Giving Team– we would be delighted to hear from you.