Host a charity dinner party
Put the ‘fun’ into your fundraising by hosting a fundraising dinner party or Come Dine with Me for Unicef.
This is also a great way to raise money and awareness for Unicef UK. Gather your family and friends and turn your dining room into a restaurant.
Fundraising dinner ideas to get you started
- Decide on the date and time of your charity dinner and send out fundraising dinner invitations to family and friends, asking them for a donation to attend.
- Think about a theme for the party to make it extra fun and you can even ask your guests to dress up, whether your theme’s Game of Thrones or superheroes.
- Once you’ve registered your event, you’ll be able to order Unicef-branded balloons, posters or banners to decorate your venue.
- Organise some fundraising dinner games such as a quiz, sweepstake or you can even organise a raffle to raise money on the night.
- Produce a blog about your charity dinner and share this on social media to encourage more friends to make a donation.