Make a Will for free today
Help a child, change the world
Why make a gift in your Will to UNICEF UK?
Gifts in Wills give children the chance to change the world.
Our world is constantly changing and so are the needs of our children in it.
We do not know what the future holds but we can all help support children in the future – no matter what. By supporting children in your Will, you are giving them the chance to overcome their current restraints and find new potential.
Give them the power to change the world.
UNICEF ensures more of the world’s children are vaccinated, educated and protected than any other organisation. We have done more to influence laws and policies to help protect children than anyone else.
Watch the video below as an example of the kind of work your legacy can help support. Understand the benefits of UNICEF learning programmes for Manal (6 yrs), George (11 yrs), Mamita (12 yrs) and Isias (13 yrs) and discover their ambitions for the future.
The UNICEF free Will offer is easy to use.
Many people have found our free Will service incredibly easy to follow, including Gemma Kinneir.
Gemma is a mother of twins and lives with her husband in London. They have been meaning to make a Will for some time but with busy lives, had found it hard to find the time. The free Will writing offer provided a great opportunity to get it done.
“Since having children I have been putting off making my Will as I didn’t really understand what it would involve. This service was so easy – completely free, confidential and all done over the phone. It is great to have a weight off my mind knowing that my family will be looked after and no one will have to worry about this on my behalf.”
It's a wonderful feeling.
When making a Will, many people find it a positive experience to leave a gift to a cause they love.
Elizabeth Harrison is a retired GP. As a long term supporter, Elizabeth wanted to carry on her support to UNICEF UK with a gift in her Will.
She explains; “I’ve led a relatively privileged life and I just wanted to do something, so I decided to leave a gift… If you’re thinking about leaving a donation in your Will, do it. It will give you a very good feeling, and there aren’t many things that will give you such a good feeling in life.”
Make your Will for free today.
UNICEF is pleased to offer our supporters and potential supporters, aged 18 or over and living permanently in England and Wales an exclusive opportunity to write or update your standard single or mirror Will for free. We’ve partnered with award-winning Co-op Legal Services to make it easier for you to write your Will — in the comfort of your home, by phone and online.
How does it work?
The process is simple – there are three ways to get started:
- Start your Will online
- Arrange a call back
- Speak to a Wills specialist immediately
Many people who use the service choose to include a gift to UNICEF, however there is no obligation to do so.
Have more questions?
We’re happy to answer any questions by email at email@example.com or telephone on 0300 330 5580. If you would like some further information to help you consider leaving a gift in your Will, please request your free brochure. It will tell you more about the life-changing impact your gift will have for children.
Find out more
Terms & Conditions
- The free Will offer is designed for existing and potential supporters (and their partner in the case of ‘mirror’ Wills) of UNICEF.
- This offer is provided in conjunction with an external third party partner, Co-op Legal Services.
- The offer is for a simple Will to be prepared. Where a more complex Will is required, Co-op Legal Services will advise you of the cost and seek your confirmation to proceed before you become liable for any costs.
- The free Will offer is available to those over the age of 18 years living permanently in England or Wales and is subject to a suitability assessment by Co-op Legal Services.
- You do not have to include a gift to UNICEF UK to use this service. UNICEF UK hopes that its supporters or potential supporters would consider including a gift once they have made provision for family and friends.
- As part of your Will writing services contract with Co-op Legal Services, Co-op Legal Services will need to provide UNICEF UK with your full name, address, date of birth and whether or not you have included a gift to UNICEF UK in your Will. UNICEF UK will use this information to update its supporter records and analyse its legacy promises alongside our future financial planning.
- To learn more about how UNICEF UK collects, uses and stores your personal information, please go to www.unicef.uk/privacy.
- UNICEF UK and Co-op Legal Services reserve the right to amend or withdraw the terms and conditions of this offer at any time.
- The free Will offer is subject to a limited availability.