Organise a charity bingo night
A fundraising bingo night is a sociable and fun way to raise money for Unicef.
Running a bingo night is easy and you can hold it practically anywhere – from your home to your workplace. So why not gather your friends, family and colleagues for a night of fun.
How to hold a bingo fundraiser
- Decide on the date, time and venue of your charity bingo night and invite your family and friends to attend for a donation.
- You can either purchase your fundraising bingo cards or make one up yourself by creating some grids with 10-14 random numbers between 1-100.
- Alternatively, provide your guests with blank grids and they can write the numbers themselves.
- Prepare some prizes for the winners.
- Once you’ve registered your event, you’ll be able to order Unicef-branded balloons, posters or banners to decorate your venue.
- Maximise your fundraising on the night by having a charity sweepstake or raffle.
- Produce a blog or a vlog to record the highlights of your fundraising and share this on social media to raise awareness of your charity event.