In 2018, supporters helped Unicef UK raise £99.4 million to help build a safer world for every child. Read our annual report to find out more about Unicef UK’s work.
Unicef UK 2018 in numbers:
- £3 million raised for Unicef’s work for Syrian children in danger
- Vaccines to keep 300 million mums and babies safe from tetanus through 13 years of Pampers 1 pack = 1 vaccines.
- More than 25 million children vaccinated against polio through six years of change for Good partnership with easyJet.
- Soccer Aid 2018 raised £6.7 million, including Aid Match.
In the UK:
- More than 23,500 people signed our petition calling for action following our campaing to tackle toxic air in the UK.
- Nearly 700,000 newborn babies supported by Unicef’s Baby Friendly Initiative.
- More than 1.75 million children go to schools that are putting rights at the heart of their culture.
- 85,000 people took action in support of our campaign to reunite refugee children with family in the UK.