In 2019, supporters helped us raise £101.4 million to help build a safer world for every child. Read our annual report to find out more about our work.
2019 in numbers:
- £9.5 million raised to support humanitarian emergencies for children in more than 40 countries.
- More than 40 million people reached by our War on Disease campaign, supporting UNICEF’s work to provide vaccines for more than half the world’s children.
- £6.7 million committed to help protect children from preventable diseases
- Soccer Aid 2019 raised £7.9 million, including Aid Match.
In the UK:
- More than 21,000 people signed our petition calling on Prime Minister Boris Johnson to help end child deaths from preventable disease..
- Nearly 700,000 newborn babies supported by our Baby Friendly Initiative.
- More than 1.75 million children go to schools that are putting rights at the heart of their culture.
- 46,000 people and 1,050 schools joined our campaign to protect UK children from air pollution.